The objects or purposes of the association are;
- To further the interest of the residents and ratepayers of the districts surrounding Mullaloo Beach.
- To act to preserve the amenity of the natural asset known as Mullaloo Beach including the inshore reefs for the benefit of future users of the asset.
- To provide community services, to develop social, cultural and recreational facilities wherever possible and further the welfare and well-being of the community.
- To act on behalf of the residents and ratepayers in the representation with Government Departments and Local Government Authorities.
- To assist other organisations operating with similar objectives.